3-INGREDIENT CRESCENT SAUSAGE BITES

Shoooooo!  Cold weather has finally hit down here in the South.  And I.  Don't.  Like it.

Okay, now I know I really don't have anything even remotely close to being okay to complain about.  Because, truly, temperatures in the 20s and 30s are not actually cold.  I grew up in Vermont.  I do understand what true cold is.

But now ...
I'm a woose.  Thin-blooded, sun-lovin', warm-weather-spoiled woose.


70 degrees?  Light sweater weather for me.  50 degrees?  Turtleneck sweater.  And a coat.  Definitely a coat.  Maybe even breaking out the mid-length winter wool coat and gloves.  30s?  Most definitely full-length winter wool coat.  Buttoned all the way up.  And gloves.

Below 30?  Can't even stand to think about it.

How on Earth did I survive growing up in Vermont??  It's a perplexing question.  One that my husband poses all the time.

Ingredients*

  • 1 lb. hot sausage (pork or turkey)
  • 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
  • 2 packages crescent rolls
  • Dash salt & ground black pepper

Directions

  1. In a saute pan, brown sausage; drain. Add a dash of salt and pepper. Blend in cream cheese until the cream cheese is melted.
  2. Unroll one package of crescent rolls and place on a baking sheet. With your fingers, gently press the seams together to seal them. Spread the sausage mixture evenly over the crescent roll dough, leaving about a 1/2-inch border along the edges.
  3. ...............................


for full recipes please see : www.thekitchenismyplayground.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel