BUFFALO CHICKEN PANINI

Buffalo Chicken Panini | A delicious and simple sandwich you won’t be able to get enough of!

Since I am writing this at 6 am from the beautiful Monterey, California (stupid body not adjusting to time change) and I am currently sitting in the most amazing hotel room I have ever laid eyes on (more on all this later) this is going to be pretty short and sweet.

I am kind of obsessed with the buffalo flavor.  I loooooooove it.  I’m also obsessed with paninis.  Do you have a panini press?  You don’t?!?!?! #firstworldproblems


Okay, I know that a lot of people don’t have a panini press.  And I know that a lot of people would read this and probably think, how is a panini so different from grilled cheese??  Okay, that’s a little hard to answer.  I guess the biggest difference is texture.  I love a good grilled cheese, but I feel like it’s hard to keep them from burning, and maybe I’m making them wrong, but I feel like they usually come out super greasy.

Paninis are different because you are left with a crispy dry sandwich on the outside and a beautifully delicious and melty sandwich on the inside.  Yum and yum!!

Ingredients

  • four slices of bread I used a simple white bread
  • one chicken breast shredded
  • 1/2 cup buffalo chicken sauce
  • 1/4 cup of blue cheese
  • four slices of mozzarella

Instructions

  1. Mix together the chicken, buffalo sauce, and blue cheese.
  2. Working one sandwich at a time, spray the bread lightly with cooking spray. Place one piece of bread sprayed side down in the panini maker and top with half the buffalo chicken mix.
  3. Place the other piece of bread (sprayed side up) on the sandwich and close the press.
  4. .............................


for full recipes please see : www.wineandglue.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel