Ritz Chicken Casserole

Before I get to this Ritz Chicken Casserole, I thought I’d answer the most frequent question I receive here on the blog: How do you make money from running a recipe website? I never know where to start with an answer. It’s…well…it’s complicated. But it’s a question that comes up often enough that I figured I should take some time here to explain.

First, some background on the expense of owning a website and blogging. This isn’t a cost-free venture. It costs money to pay for a server. It costs money to keep all the technology up-to-date. It costs money to keep the website secure. It costs money to buy ingredients and camera and video equipment. It costs money to send out newsletters. It costs money to provide a printable recipe. It costs money for photo editing software. It also costs a lot of personal time. I am not a corporation – I am one person running the show. They are all costs I am glad to pay to do what I love – but nevertheless – nothing in life is free. Except for love. Love is always free. 😉


So, to help offset the cost to run a website, I run ads on this page. Kinda like how your favorite tv show has commercials. It costs readers absolutely nothing to come to my site and browse and print recipes. Advertisers pay me money to show their ads on my site. I take this advertising money and put it back into the blog and I am able to provide for my family with the leftover. I also work with brands and companies directly. We work out a deal where they pay me for services that I provide like creating recipes, taking photos, videos and writing blog posts. Now, of course, I only work with brands that I actually love to use. It only makes sense. And I always disclose to you when I am creating a blog post for a brand.

Ingredients

  • 1 10.5 oz can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • ½ cup sliced green onion
  • 1 family-size store-bought cooked rotisserie chicken de-boned and shredded (3 cups )
  • 2 sleeves Ritz crackers crushed
  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter melted

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
  2. Spray a 2.5 quart baking dish (or a 9x9 square baking dish) with no-stick cooking spray.
  3. In a large bowl, mix together the soup, sour cream and green onion.
  4. Then stir in chicken. Spread mixture into the prepared dish.
  5. .............................


for full recipes please see : www.thecountrycook.net

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel