CARAMEL CHOCOLATE PRETZEL RODS

You can purchase gourmet versions of these Caramel Chocolate Pretzel Rods. I will warn you though… They can be very expensive. No need to buy from some fancy store, you can make them at home with just a few ingredients and a bit of time.

I made a batch of these yummy caramel and chocolate dipped pretzels today to be sure they would fit and look great in the tin boxes I bought. I found these boxes at my Dollar Tree store and they worked perfect. The price was right and the pretzel rods fit perfectly.  I plan to make a few batches of these to gift for family and friends during the holidays. I figure I can make a couple different variations with all the different holiday sprinkles I have on hand.


To make your own homemade Caramel Chocolate Dipped Pretzels, you will need your favorite caramel recipe or I used my Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe. You will also need some melting chocolates, pretzel rods, and some candies for decorating. I used some of the mini m&m baking chips and I thought they were perfect.

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup light Corn syrup
  • 1/2 cup Sugar
  • 3 tbsp Butter
  • 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
  • 15 Pretzel Rods
  • 8 oz Melting Chocolate
  • Christmas Decorations

Instructions

  1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
  2. Place corn syrup in a medium pan and heat over medium heat.
  3. When corn syrup is heated (starting to bubble) add sugar and stir until well mixed.
  4. ..........................


for full recipes please see : cincyshopper.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel