KETO SUGAR FREE BROWNIES

I feel like I have been on a ‘Keto’ streak lately. Even though I have been an on-again off-again low carb person for years, I feel like I have just discovered the wheel. Or, at least discovered something new and great to enjoy when I am a low carb follower. Keto and low carb followers both follow the high fat low carb theory about fat burning and weight loss. However, from what I have read, the low carb diet allows for more protein than the keto diet. You should probably do your research and consult with your medical professional before partaking in either diet however.

Obviously, we will be using low carb ingredients to make these brownies. At least, as low carb as possible. For the flour alternative, I recommend using Carbalose (a low carb flour) or another low carb flour such as almond flour.


Ingredients

  • 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
  • 1 1/3 cup Carbalose Flour
  • 3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
  • 2/3 cup Coconut Oil
  • 1 cup Splenda
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
  • 3/4 cup Warm water
  • -1/2 cup
  • + 1 tablespoon.
  • 1/2 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chip depending on how much of a melted chocolate texture and taste you want in this brownie.

Instructions

  1. Prep a square pan for nonstick and preheat your oven to 350.
  2. In a medium bowl, mix together your baking soda and flour alternative.
  3. Then, stir in the unsweetened cocoa powder. Set this bowl aside.
  4. ...........................


for full recipes please see : thesugarfreediva.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel