Pecan Pie Lasagna

Caramel Pecan Lasagna is melt-in-your-mouth layered dessert with buttery, pecan shortbread cookie crust, cheesecake layer, caramel pudding, whipped cream and (my favorite) sugared pecans on top, drizzled with caramel.

Only a month ago when I shared my Christmas Lasagna Recipe I said that I became a little obsessed with Lasagna desserts. I also warned you if you thought that I’m done with lasagna desserts, you’re wrong. Since I have so many interesting flavors on my mind I had to try new Lasagna Dessert version.


After two lasagna recipe in such short time I could say that I am much more than ‘a little obsessed’. I almost became addicted.

One of idea I had on my mind then, today is realized, and here it is! It’s delicious Caramel Pecan Lasagna I’m sharing with you just now.

Ingredients

  • For Pecan Shortbread Cookie Layer:
  • ¾ cup unsalted butter-softened
  • ¼ cup brown sugar
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • ½ teaspoon cinnamon-optional
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • ½ cup chopped toasted pecan
  • Cheesecake Layer:
  • 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 ½ cup Cool Whip
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • For Caramel Pudding Layer:
  • 2 x 3.9 oz. box caramel instant pudding mix
  • 3 cups milk
  • For Top Layer:
  • 1 ½ cups Cool Whip
  • 1 cup chopped pecan
  • ½ cup brown sugar
  • ½ teaspoon cinnamon -optional
  • ¼- 1/3 cup caramel topping

Instructions

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly butter 9 x 13 inch baking dish, set aside.
  2. In large bowl beat butter, ¼ cup brown sugar, cinnamon and salt until smooth. Turn you mixer on low speed and gradually add flour, mix until combine. Stir in ½ cup chopped toasted pecans.
  3. Spread the mixture into bottom of baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
  4. ..............................


for full recipes please see : omgchocolatedesserts.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel