Chicken Noodle Casserole

Love comfort food? What tops your list when you think of comfort food? For me, casserole & soup. I was craving both the other day & couldn’t decide which to make. So I decided to combine the two & create this AMAZING Chicken Noodle Casserole. It was so easily put together.

I used some extra pulled chicken I had made the night before- so it was a great use of leftovers. But – you could also use a Rotisserie chicken if you like to buy those. That makes this dish so simple. I just mixed the ingredients, cooked my noodles- stir, top & bake. I’m not kidding when I say it’s beyond easy & the family was raving over it.


This casserole works out great as a make-ahead freezer meal. I just go through the prep & then place it in a foil pan & cover. Place in the freezer marked with the date & instructions written on the outside. Then when you want to enjoy it – just transfer to the refrigerator the night before to thaw a bit. Then bake at the same temperature for about 15-20 minutes longer- or until hot & bubbling. (this depends on your oven)

I usually double or quadruple this recipe & make a bunch of these to freeze. Then I send a couple back to the apartment with the hubs & keep a couple here too. So good to have dinner ready with such little effort. When making for dinner that night I use my favorite casserole dish, but those foil pans are so handy for make-ahead meals.

Ingredients

  • 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
  • 2 large chicken breasts- cooked & shredded about 2 cups of shredded chicken- leftovers are great for this or rotisserie chicken
  • 1 15.25 oz can whole kernel corn - drained
  • 1 15 oz can no salt sweet peas - drained
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 22.6 oz can cream of chicken condensed soup
  • 1 tbsp minced onions
  • 1 tbsp granulated garlic
  • 1/2 cup shredded colby jack cheese
  • 1/4 cup bacon bits
  • 1/2 cup french dried onions

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Spray 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray- set aside
  3. Cook noodles to package directions (usually boil for 6-8 minutes) drain & place in a large bowl
  4. ......................................


for full recipes please see : hwww.kleinworthco.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel