CRACKED OUT TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE

I was looking through my "crack" recipes and noticed that I was missing a Cracked Out Breakfast Casserole. I had to fix this oversight ASAP! I am on a tater tot kick lately, so I decided to make a Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole. OMG! SO good! SOOOO good!

This is seriously one of the best breakfast casseroles I've ever made. Cheddar, bacon, ranch and tater tots - how could it be bad?!?! The best part about this casserole is that it can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. I LOVE make ahead meals!!


This recipe uses two pounds of bacon. If you want to cut down on the calories, feel free to use turkey bacon. This Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is the perfect dish for overnight guests or a party. We've made this several times and everyone asks for the recipe!!

INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 lb bacon
  • 1 (30-32oz) bag frozen tater tots
  • 1 (1-oz) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 8 eggs
  • 2 cups milk

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. In a large skillet, cook bacon. Chop cooked bacon into pieces.
  3. In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked bacon, and cheeses. Pour into a lightly greased 9x13-inch pan.
  4. ............................


for full recipes please see : www.plainchicken.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel