DOUBLE CHOCOLATE GANACHE AND RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE

Amazing, soft and smooth cheesecake made with fresh raspberries on the bottom and on top and coated with two types of chocolate ganache, white and milk chocolate. White chocolate, milk chocolate and raspberry cheesecake is pure heaven.

This weekend I realized that I completely forgot how soon Valentine’s Day is and I am completely unprepared. I have nothing planned for us at home and I haven’t even posted a single romantic recipe here. I’m so sorry I neglected you! I’ve had such a focus on the Super Bowl party food that I forgot about the day of romance being only two weeks away.


I’ve got to buckle down and come up with some fun V-Day recipes for you. The problem is, I suck at holiday themed recipes. More specifically, things like fun Halloween treats, fun green St. Patrick’s Day treats, pastel Easter treats and so on. I think it’s the kiddy. or colorful, or candy decorated things that I’m not good at. So I am trying to not think of hearts and red colors for Valentine’s day but more of a romantic meal that lovebirds can share.

Like this cheesecake, there is nothing that obviously screams Valentine’s Day here, it’s more of a romantic whisper of being the perfect dessert for this holiday. It would also be the perfect dessert for your loved one’s birthday, an anniversary, or just because you want to show someone you love them.

Ingredients
Crust:

  • 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
  • ½ cup brown sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 5 Tbsp melted unsalted butter
  • 6 oz fresh raspberries
  • Cheesecake:
  • 3 8 oz packs of cream cheese softened
  • 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
  • 3 Tbsp sour cream
  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 Tbsp corn starch
  • Topping:
  • 4 oz baking milk chocolate
  • 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 4 oz baking white chocolate
  • 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 6 oz fresh raspberries

Instructions

  1. Preheat the oven to 325 and grease a 9 inch spring form. You will need a large roasting pan (one that’s bigger and longer than the spring form. I use the aluminum foil disposable ones.)
  2. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, vanilla extract and brown sugar. Mix very well.
  3. Spread crumb mixture in the bottom on the spring form, evenly, pressing it over the bottom and half way up the sides.
  4. .....................................


for full recipes please see : www.willcookforsmiles.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel