THE BEST NO BUN HAMBURGER RECIPE

Who doesn’t like a good burger?

That’s practically un-american. Unless of course you are a vegetarian, in which case I totally accept and appreciate your chosen lifestyle and may I suggest one of my other vegetarian friendly recipes 🙂 or even a vegetarian burger with the same toppings as this? That would still be very good.

I, for one, have been a huge fan of the surge of gastropubs serving these over the top, plethora of toppings, insane ingredient burgers.


I don’t know. I just want all the good food. I want it now. And apparently I want it on a burger.

It’s no surprise that I am more often than not on the side of not eating bread with meals *gasp* *shock* *outrage* I know and I’m sorry but sometimes I just want to let the light shine on the burger itself. Plus the toppings. Can’t forget the toppings.

INGREDIENTS
FOR BURGERS:

  • 1 pd ground beef
  • 1 cup minced mushrooms
  • 2 tsp paprika
  • 2 tsp onion powder
  • 2 tsp garlic powder
  • salt and pepper, to taste
  • 6 slices cheese (if desired) I used Sharp Cheddar
  • Toppings:
  • Top with your favorite burger toppings.
  • Pictured toppings:
  • Butter lettuce, arugula, homemade mayonaise, pickled red onions, avocado, sharp cheddar cheese, harissa
  • for dressed arugula:
  • 3 cups arugula
  • juice of ½ lemon
  • salt and pepper, to taste

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Mix all patty ingredients in bowl. Form individual patties, then put on grill or cook in skillet for 5-8 minutes per side until desired doneness (I like mine medium)
  2. For arugula, toss arugula with lemon juice, let sit for 2 minutes prior to serving.
  3. Add additional toppings as wanted.
  4. ...............................


for full recipes please see : www.mincerepublic.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel