KETO SNACK: Ranch Cauliflower Bites

It feels like it has been a long week and I am excited that we have a holiday weekend! We are going to be spending time with friends. Nothing big is planned. We just want to spend time relaxing before school starts next week. Before the weekend starts, I wanted to share a recipe for a healthy snack. I first saw the recipe for cauliflower poppers from Lindsay at Delighted Momma.

I’ve made them a couple of times, adding various spices and they are so good! The last time I made them I decided to add powdered ranch mix to make Ranch Cauliflower Bites in a ranch oyster crackers style recipe.


Crispy baked cauliflower bites are coated in homemade ranch seasoning. They are great as an appetizer, side dish or snack. You can also dip them in ranch dressing.

I love ranch flavored foods. The combination of all those herbs and spices makes just about anything taste good.

Recently, I decided to coat cauliflower bites in ranch seasoning. I’ve already made bang bang cauliflower, and parmesan cauliflower. This ranch flavored one is a winner too.


Ingredients

  • 1 lb cauliflower florets
  • 1 Tbsp olive oil
  • 2 Tbsp dry Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
  • 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 425F.
  2. Roughly chop the cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
  3. Place the cauliflower in a bowl then pour the olive oil and ranch seasoning over the top and toss to coat.
  4. Spread the cauliflower mixture in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Then sprinkle the parmesan over the top.
  5. Bake for 10 minutes. If you want a little extra browning on the tips, broil for an extra 1 minute.
  6. Serve hot. Enjoy!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel