ULTIMATE OREO COOKIE PIE

Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie is one of my favorite dessert recipes I ever created from scratch as an adult. Most people love experimenting with add-ins for things like brownies and cookies to personalize them, but when I was a young adult (read: just out of college) I came across a cookie pie recipe that changed all I know about baking. Cookies baked into pies? Best dessert ever.

It looked amazing, like a classic chocolate chip cookie baked into a pie plate. The college I went to sold the best ever Oreo Chunk Cookies and once I figured out how to make the cookies I figured out how to create the right amount of filling for this pie and the results are, well, delicious.This Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie tastes like a delicious cross between the Oreo chunk cookies I made a month or so ago and a half baked chocolate cookie crumb crust by incorporating Oreo crumbs and chunks in the batter.


I first posted this super delicious oreo pie a few years ago to the blog. I can happily say that is has been made several times over again. To say my family loves this oreo cream pie would be an understatement.

We are basically obsessed with it!

The post has been updated with a new recipe video to show how easy it is to make oreo cream pie. Original post is below. Enjoy friends and thanks for being here!

What you end up with is a delicious half baked Oreo chunk cookie nestled into a buttery crisp pie crust. You could serve this with Vanilla Ice Cream, Homemade Cool Whip or Homemade Whipped Cream, but to be honest, pour a cup of milk and sit down with a warm slice of this pie. You will be in heaven. It may be different than your classic No bake Oreo cream pie, but in all the best ways ever. This is the BEST OREO PIE.

So this pie has a funny story. We were having a church Christmas party and I had signed up to bring a salad. I brought this Bacon & Mandarin Broccoli Salad —> super delish and one of my faves! And I also signed up to bring a pie.

I’ve been dreaming up this pie in my head. Do you ever do that? Where you create recipes in your head? Just me, ok 🙂 Well, I day-dream about food and recipes and this Oreo Cream Pie was born because of that!

Ingredients

  • 1 ready-to-use Oreo cookie crust
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1 bar (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups chopped Oreo cookies
  • additional whipped cream and chopped Oreos for garnish, optional

Instructions

  1. In medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy {to avoid lumps make sure cream cheese is really soft or place in microwave for 20 seconds}. Add in vanilla extract and granulated sugar. Beat until combined and creamy.
  2. In separate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
  3. Using a rubber spatula, add the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and gently mix together. Fold in the crushed Oreo cookies and combine.
  4. Dump into the pie crust and smooth the top. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving. I prefer to refrigerate overnight. 
  5. Before serving, garnish with additional whipped cream and crushed Oreos.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel