Irresistible French Toast Bake Recipe

French toast has always been one of my favorite food for breakfast. I just can’t get enough of them. It is so effortless to make yet delicious on your palette. Back in my childhood, when rushing to the school and not wanting to eat a lengthy and boring breakfast, it was a winner.

When I saw this recipe for French toast bake, I just had to check it out. (I have been looking for a new recipe for a long time) this recipe look super delicious and I can’t wait to try it out.


See how to make this irresistible french toast bake recipe below. I would love to see how scrumptious your Irresistible French Toast Bake Recipe turn out, so don’t forget to share some pictures.

Ingredient Checklist

  • 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 loaf Texas toast
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • Powdered sugar for sprinkling

Directions

  1. Melt butter in microwave & add brown sugar....stir till mixed.
  2. Pour butter/sugar mix into bottom of 9 x 13 pan....spread around
  3. Beat eggs, milk, & vanilla
  4. Lay single layer of Texas Toast in pan
  5. Spoon 1/2 of egg mixture on bread layer
  6. ..............................


for full recipes please see : sheldonrachel.blogspot.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel