Salted Nutella Blondies

“Ooey gooey goodness” best describes these salted Nutella blondies. My go-to blondie recipe is kicked up a notch with dollops of Nutella and a sprinkle of sea salt.

Blondies are climbing to the top of my favorite dessert list. The brown sugar buttery goodness is wooing my tastebuds. I really didn’t think I could like a chocolateless dessert this much. But of course I go and add chocolate to it anyway.


And not just any chocolate—Nutella. I took my perfect blondies and introduced them to Nutella. And you know what? It was just what these blondies needed.

The hazelnut chocolate spread found its way into the blondie batter in just the right way. I melted the chocolate hazelnut spread slightly (about 15 seconds in the microwave) so it was easily spreadable. After spreading half the blondie batter into the baking pan, I topped it with a generous spread of Nutella.

Ingredients

  • 2 cups (250 g) all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup (2 sticks or 226 g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
  • 2 cups (300 g) light brown sugar, packed
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla
  • 1 cup (13 oz jar) Nutella¹
  • 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt for sprinkling on top (optional)

Instructions

  1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line an 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
  3. In a separate large bowl, mix together melted butter and brown sugar using a whisk. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir by hand just until combined.
  4. ............................


for full recipes please see : www.ifyougiveablondeakitchen.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel