Flourless Brownie Muffins

What I’ve changed significantly about my diet over the past few years, is cutting back on refined sweeteners. I’ve adapted a new mentality about really nourishing my body; this means I pick nutritious food over empty calorie or sugar-packed sweets.

Sounds easy, but it can be actually quite challenging. Turning down french fries when you are in a relationship with ketchup is never fun and it’s even more difficult to say no to Reese’s. That’s why I create my own versions of treats (like these peanut butter cups) made with ingredients I feel good about.


Of course, everything in moderation. I’ll take a real Reese’s peanut butter cup and a slice of pie every now and then. Overall though, I’ve become more mindful of what I’m putting into my body plus how it will nourish and make me feel after I’ve eaten it.

It is absolutely CRAZY how many of you have been making the original version after I first posted the recipe not even a month ago!

It seems like every time I turn on my computer, I’m greeted with even more comments or instagram posts from readers who have made the recipe – and it makes me incredibly happy so many of you are trying it!!! I’m excited others now share my love for these cookie-dough-like blender muffins.

If you missed the original post, it’s definitely worth checking out, as that recipe is quickly becoming one of my favorites on the entire blog!


Ingredients

  • 1 15-oz. can chickpeas drained, rinsed
  • 3 large eggs
  • ½ cup pure maple syrup
  • ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 3 Tbsp. coconut oil melted
  • 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
  • ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
  2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
  3. Place chickpeas, eggs, maple syrup, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
  4. Divide batter among 12 prepared muffin cups.
  5. Top each cupcake with about four chocolate chips; push into batter.
  6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
  7. Cool completely and enjoy!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel