FLOURLESS BANANA ZUCCHINI LOAF

My husband is a big fan of snack-y type foods.

When we first got married, I was really good about making him all of these healthy muffins, bars and balls so that he had snacks for the week.

But I’ll admit that lately things have gotten a little chaotic and I haven’t been the best recipe tester.


During my pregnancy, I was so exhausted that I found it difficult to find the energy to do any type of elaborate meal prep, especially since I was on my feet prepping food all day at work for cooking demonstrations.

Building a baby is hard enough on its own and then you add in working 40 hours a week, taking care of the household, going to the gym almost everyday, and then recipe testing too? It was just a little too much.

We still tried to eat as healthy as possible, but my creativity and level of motivation to cook was seriously lacking.

INGREDIENTS

  • 1½ large very ripe bananas, mashed
  • 4 eggs
  • 1½ cups grated zucchini
  • 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 5 tbsp maple syrup
  • ½ cup almond flour
  • ½ cup coconut flour
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • ¼ tsp salt
  • 1 tsp baking soda

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
  3. In a medium bowl, mash bananas until smooth (some lumps can still be present). Add eggs and beat together with banana using a whisk or fork. Mix in grated zucchini, vanilla and maple syrup.
  4. ................................


for full recipes please see : www.hauteandhealthyliving.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel