LEMON BLOSSOMS

How’s your weekend going? Mine has been great. I just had the first week of school and it was awesome. I love seeing all my old friends. I’m so excited for next week to start! 😀

Do you want to know something I love?? LEMON TREATS… which brings us to today’s recipe for Paula Deen’s Lemon Blossoms. My mom said we should give them a try because all Paula Deen recipes are delicious, and they really were so gooood. I had TWO of them (technically three because I had one without frosting too). They were easy to make and super yummy. If you like lemon desserts too, then you’ll LOVE this recipe. 🙂


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 3.4 oz lemon pudding mix
  • 4 eggs
  • 3/4 cup vegetable oil
  • GLAZE
  • 3 cups powdered sugar sifted
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice or juice from 1 lemon
  • 5-6 tbsp milk or more if you want a thinner consistency

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. In a medium bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs and oil and beat until smooth.
  3. Spray mini muffin pan and fill each tin half way (NOTE: Batter should be pretty thick). Bake for 12 minutes.
  4. ..............................


for full recipes please see :lilluna.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel