CARAMEL APPLE CUPCAKES

Caramel Apple Cupcakes made with a spiced apple cupcake & topped with caramel icing. They melt in your mouth and are the perfect use for all those apples!

So please tell me I’m not the only one that has those moments where you say something totally dumb without meaning to. The hubs gives me a hard time about it pretty regularly.

For example, recently we were driving over to the store and when we got to the parking lot he asked, “Where should I park?” To which I responded, “I don’t know. I guess wherever there’s an open spot.”


Now it may seem like I was being kind of a smartie there, but I wasn’t. Something in my brain genuinely didn’t connect and I was like, I don’t know. Ha!

Of course he knows me well enough to know I didn’t mean it meanly and he laughed at me and said, “Yes, I know to park in an open spot, but where? By which store?”

Ohhhhhhh! Right! Yea, over there. Oops. 😊

INGREDIENTS
APPLE SPICE CUPCAKES

  • 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/4 tsp baking soda
  • 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/8 tsp nutmeg
  • 3 egg whites
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 3/4 cup salted butter, slightly melted
  • 1 large apple, peeled and chopped

CARAMEL BUTTERCREAM

  • 1 cup salted butter
  • 1 cup shortening
  • 8 cups powdered sugar
  • 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp caramel sauce

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Whisk together flour, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl.
  3. Add egg whites, vanilla extract, sour cream, milk and butter and mix on medium speed just until smooth. Do not over mix.
  4. Stir in chopped apples
  5. Fill cupcake liners about 3/4 full.
  6. ..............................


for full recipes please see : www.lifeloveandsugar.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel