Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole

Ours was full of great food and great family. We had a wonderful time at my parents’ farm playing board games inside and playing with their golden retriever, Maggie, outside.  Did I mention that there were also four desserts? Yummm.

And just like that, Christmas is here. The last few days have been busy with putting up our Christmas tree and decorations, doing a little online shopping (that’s the only black Friday shopping that I do!), and making plans for this most favorite season. I just love this time of year!


The weather has been cooler and rainy, and warm comforting food tastes just right. This week, we made this cheeseburger tater tot casserole. The kids spied tater tots in the freezer at the store and wanted to try them. That got me thinking  about how to make a quick, warm, filling supper with ground beef and tater tots. Ok, I have to admit that I’ve been skeptical of tater tot casseroles since my hot lunch days at school, but I was willing to give tots another try.

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 pounds extra lean ground beef, browned
  • 1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 8 oz tub of reduced fat sour cream
  • 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
  • 1 package of frozen tater tots

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Spray 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
  3. Layer the beef of the bottom of the pan.
  4. .................................


for full recipes please see : www.theginghamapron.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel