Chocolate Covered Cherry Truffles

When my husband and I met (23 years ago, eeps!!) he informed me of his love of chocolate covered cherries.

Now, there are very few things that I do NOT like, and those Queen Anne chocolate covered cherries are on the list. But, like a good wife, I buy a box for my husband every single Christmas.


And every single New Years I throw them in the trash. Because as it turns out, he doesn’t like them.  And I forget this piece of information every year, that his taste buds have changed and he no longer enjoys that holiday treat.

But, you know what we DO have in common? Our love of homemade truffles.  As it turns out, we BOTH enjoyed this Chocolate Covered Cherry Truffles recipe! I even made a quick little video for you, to see just how easy they are to make!

Ingredients

  • 11 ounces Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips, Or other good quality white chocolate
  • 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
  • 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
  • 1 tablespoon Cherry Gelatin
  • 8 ounces Ghiaradelli Chocolate Melting Wafers
  • Sprinkles, Or Valentine's Day candy, for decoration

Directions

  1. In a small saucepan heat heavy cream over low heat until warm. Add butter and cook until melted.
  2. Stir in gelatin powder until blended.
  3. Over low heat, add in white chocolate chips. Mix quickly until smooth.
  4. Refrigerate mixture for about 1 hour, until it begins to harden.
  5. ................................


for full recipes please see : www.shugarysweets.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel