DARK CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY MAGIC BARS

These bars are my new favorite dessert. I just can not get enough!

The medley of sweet, tart, and rich flavors, combined with the chewy, crunchy, gooey textures is all your tastebuds could ever dream of!

When I was a kid, I did not like nuts in my dessert. There was no disappointment like that of biting into a brownie only to find walnuts inside. Not cool.


These days, I fully enjoy the crunch and flavor that comes from adding nuts to different desserts. Although, to be completely honest, I still much prefer my brownies sans walnuts (these Salted Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies are another story though. Holy moly – SO GOOD!!!!)

INGREDIENTS
CRUST

  • 1 cup cold, cubed, unsalted butter
  • 1/3 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour

FILLING

  • 12oz dark chocolate chips
  • 2/3 cups dried cranberries
  • 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans
  • 14oz sweetened condensed milk

DIRECTIONS
Crust

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Add butter, sugar, and flour to a large bowl and use a fork or party cutter to bring ingredients together into pea sized crumbs.
  3. Press evenly into foil lined and greased 9x13" pan. 
  4. Bake 12 minutes.
  5. .........................


for full recipes please see : backforseconds.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel