NO-BAKE SALTED CARAMEL CHEESECAKE TARTS

The instant I opened up my friend Jocelyn’s cookbook Cheesecake Love I was drawn to this recipe for NO-BAKE SALTED CARAMEL CHEESECAKE TARTS. It was like it was fate or something. I just completely love anything salted caramel and the fact that it was a no-bake recipe well it was just an added bonus.

These NO-BAKE SALTED CARAMEL CHEESECAKE TARTS were so easy to throw together in a jiffy. Due to the mere fact that I could make a delicious, eye-catching dessert in 30 minutes that my friends and family will love. This recipe will be a to-go-to for the holidays.


I am not sure if you have been over my friend Jocelyn’s blog Inside BruCrew’s Life yet but her sweet treats are drool worthy. So I was not surprised one bit when she came out with the cheesecake inspired cookbook. What I love about all of these recipes besides the fact they are all cheesecake is the variety. There are recipes that are quick and easy, no-bake and then those classics where the cheesecake bakes in the oven. So really, there is something for every level of baker. My kids could easily throw together these NO-BAKE SALTED CARAMEL CHEESECAKE TARTS.

Ingredients

  • 2 15 count packages mini phyllo shells thawed

GANACHE

  • 1/2 sup dark chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream

WHIPPED CREAM

  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 2 tablespoons powdered sugar

NO BAKE CHEESECAKE

  • 1 8 ounce package cream cheese room tempature
  • 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
  • 1/2 cup dulce de lecha
  • 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
  • 30 pecan halves

Instructions

  1. Set the phyllo shells on a rimmed baking sheet and allow them to thaw; set aside.

GANACHE

  1. Make the ganache by placing the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Pour the heavy cream over the chocolate chips and microwave for 20-30 seconds. 
  2. Remove from the microwave and stir until completely combined and silky smooth. Then divide the chocolate mixture between the thawed phyllo shells.
  3. ............................


for full recipes please see : www.dashofsanity.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel