NUTELLA FUDGE BROWNIES

These Nutella Fudge Brownies are decadent little bars! With a dense brownie on the bottom, Nutella fudge in the middle and chocolate on top, you can’t go wrong.

Do you ever have those days where you have all these things on your list to get done and you really think you’ll actually have time to accomplish them? Like, really. You’re sure it’ll all get done.

Then the end of the day comes along and you didn’t even get to half of it?

Then you’re like, well I need to feel better about all I accomplished so let’s add the things that I did that aren’t on the list so that I can cross them off too and feel more accomplished.

Fortunately, at the end of a long day of accomplishing many things (thought not ALL the things) there are bars like these to reward you for your hard work and a job well done. And really, is there any better reward than Nutella and chocolate? Fudge and brownie? I didn’t think so.



The brownie is a modified version of this very popular brownie recipe on my site. They are so loved for two reasons – they are tasty and they are super easy to make. Of course not one to make things simple for myself, I decided to modify the brownie. The other one calls for oil and I decided to try it with butter. I also made a few other changes to make this brownie more fudgy and a little less cakey. The final brownie is perfectly dense and fudgy, without being too dense. Love.

The brownie is topped with fudge. Nutella fudge. I love all things Nutella. It always amazes me when Nutella actually makes it into a recipe and doesn’t just land straight in my mouth on a big fat spoon.

INGREDIENTS
BROWNIE

  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted (I use Challenge Butter)
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 cup flour
  • 6 tbsp cocoa
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt

FUDGE

  • 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
  • 1 1/2 cups (9 oz | 254g) chocolate chips
  • 1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread, such as Nutella

TOPPING

  • 1 cup (6 oz | 169g) chocolate chips
  • 1 tbsp shortening


INSTRUCTIONS
TO MAKE THE BROWNIE:

  1. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Grease a 9×9 baking pan or line it with parchment paper or aluminum foil, which you can use to remove the brownies from the pan when they are done.
  2. Combine the butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a medium sized bowl.
  3. ...................................................

for full recipes please see : www.lifeloveandsugar.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel