The Best Blueberry Muffins Recipe

This blueberry muffins recipe is the best ever! These blueberry muffins are so soft and sweet that you’ll think you just picked them up from the bakery.  Don’t believe me? Give them a try!

Several months ago I went to a baby shower brunch for a friend. One of the hostesses made the most delicious blueberry muffins I’ve ever had. (Which says a lot, ’cause I am a huge fan of blueberry muffins!) She emailed me this easy recipe a week later and I’ve already made them for my family four times!


I just love the extra flavor and texture of the cinnamon crumb topping on these blueberry muffins – it is so delicious!! PLUS, these muffins are super simple to make and with the exception of the fresh blueberries, the ingredient list is made up of things I always happen to have on-hand! Easy and delicious blueberry muffins… what are you waiting for? Let’s get baking!

INGREDIENTS
FOR THE MUFFINS -

  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup white sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 1 cup fresh blueberries

FOR THE TOPPING -

  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup butter cubed
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
  2. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners, or grease them with some non-stick cooking spray.
  3. To make the muffins, combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
  4. ...................................


for full recipes please see : www.somewhatsimple.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel