Keto Egg Loaf Recipe

OMGosh! I just made the Keto Egg loaf that everyone in the Facebook Low Carb Inspirations group is talking about and I think I am in LOVE!

I think of it as a little sweet treat but my youngest tells me it’s better than French Toast!

There are so many different ways you can make this recipe when you add different flavor combinations too. I am a huge fan of Lorann Flavoring oils and I use them in almost all of my sugar-free recipes too! I added the apple in one recipe for an apple bread and I added the banana flavoring for a keto friendly banana bread too!  Absolutely DELISH!


Did you know there’s even a cotton candy flavored Lorann oil?  There is!!  I tend to use the fruit flavored oils for sugar-free snow cones during the hot summer months.  The kids don’t even miss the sugar.

In my opinion it’s a cross between a puffy pancake and French Toast. Kind of like my Cloud Bread recipe, but a whole lot easier as you don’t need to whip the egg whites.

If you’re on Instagram it’s been a recipe many have made and I finally decided to try it out myself. I’m not sure who actually came up with the idea, but I saw it first from instagrammer Keto.sam.iam. She didn’t feel like making the traditional cream cheese pancakes and dumped all ingredients in a bowl instead. The egg loaf was born!

Keto Egg Loaf Recipe Instructions
Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl (or a blender) and mix it until all the ingredients combine and become smooth. This takes about 3 minutes or so with a hand mixer. It will only take about a minute with a blender.

Spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray and bake it at 350 degrees for 20 minutes for muffins or 30 minutes for a 9 x 13 pan.


EASY EGG LOAF RECIPE
The recipe is originally just for one person using 1 egg, 1 ounce of cream cheese, 1 tbsp butter and your choice of sweetener. Pretty simple, but I like to get the biggest bang for my buck so to speak in the kitchen and I’m also feeding a family. My recipe is still pretty easy to make as you just pour all ingredients into a blender and then bake! Easy Egg Loaf for breakfast on your table in 20 minutes!

Ingredients

  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 8 eggs
  • 4 T melted butter

Instructions

  1. Put cream cheese, melted butter and eggs into a bowl.
  2. Blend until smooth and liquid.
  3. If you remember I would take the butter and cream cheese out of the fridge and allow them to reach room temperature.
  4. Pour into a baking bread dish or any dish you want. Spray with some oil or use parchment paper for easy release.
  5. Bake at 350 F for 15-30 minutes. The time will depending on how big your creation is and how done you want to make it. Less time will make it more like flan.
  6. Enjoy with any toppings you like.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel