Herbed Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms

We’re huge fans of stuffed mushrooms around here! With 5 different recipes on this site and counting, I almost consider them their own food group at this point. I’d say this is the last one for a while but we all know I’ll never quit stuffing my veggies.

While I normally stuff them to the brim with crab, sausage, or breadcrumbs, today we’re going to do something a little different…

Goat Cheese FTW!!!


Easy Herbed Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms make a tasty party appetizer!

At a recent trip to South Market, I faceplanted into the most glorious herbed goat cheese stuffed mushrooms. I couldn’t stop eating them!

Each mushroom was piled high with savory whipped goat cheese, spiked with fresh herbs, and drizzled with a sweet an savory balsamic reduction that rendered them over-the-top delicious.

Recreating them at home was a total no-brainer! I added an optional dusting of toasted panko on top and served this snazzy app on a bed of arugula because, veggies. I could wax poetic on them all day but it’s way better for both of us if I send y’all into the kitchen with the recipe!

Ingredients

  • 12 oz cremini or button mushrooms
  • 4 oz goat cheese
  • 2-3 oz whipped cream cheese
  • 1/2 TBSP fresh parsley
  • 1 TBSP fresh chopped scallions or chives
  • 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned panko optional
  • extra virgin olive oil for drizzling (optional)
  • sweet balsamic glaze for drizzling

for full instructions please see : peasandcrayons.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel