GERMAN CHOCOLATE COOKIES {THM-S, LOW CARB, SUGAR FREE}

German Chocolate Cookies – chewy coconut, pecans, and chocolate chips, drizzled with caramel and chocolate. The flavors of a favorite cake in cookie form! These cookies are Low Carb, Sugar Free, and a THM-S recipe.

I have always loved German Chocolate Cake, and I grew up eating my Mom’s famous homemade version. So good! A couple of weeks ago, I published a German Chocolate Muffin in a Mug recipe, and it has been receiving good reviews. Seems people like the combination of coconut, pecans, caramel, and chocolate!


I was going to make Almond Joy cookies this past weekend, but when I went to the pantry, I realized I did not have any sliced almonds. But I didn’t despair – instead, I switched gears and made these German Chocolate Cookies instead!

Ingredients

  • For the Caramel:
  • 2 Tablespoons Butter
  • 2 Tablespoons Xylitol
  • 1 Tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream
  • For the Cookies:
  • 3/4 Cup Low Carb Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 3/4 Cup Finely Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
  • 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
  • 1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
  • 1/2 Cup Lily's Stevia-Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
  • For the Drizzle:
  • 4 Squares Lily's Chocolate Baking Bar or 85% dark chocolate

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Make the Caramel
  3. Melt butter and xylitol in a small saucepan over medium heat.
  4. Simmer for about 2 minutes, or until it begins to turn a light golden brown color.
  5. Remove from heat and stir in heavy whipping cream.
  6. Set caramel aside to cool.
  7. ......................................


for full recipes please see : mymontanakitchen.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel