COFFEE BUNDT CAKE

My family members are huge coffee lovers (tea for me, please!), and I love baking Bundt cakes, so it was only natural I would eventually make a Coffee Bundt Cake!

The last (and first) coffee recipe I made were these Chocolate Chip Coffee Cookies. They were a huge hit with my family, and are still my brother, Murray’s favourite cookie recipe. He requests them A LOT.


So, it’s about time I gave them a new coffee recipe to enjoy. Make way for my Coffee Bundt Cake!

INGREDIENTS
FOR THE CAKE

  • 3 cups cake flour* 300g
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 4 large eggs room temperature
  • 1 and 1/2 cups light or dark brown sugar 300g
  • 1 cup unsalted butter 226g, melted
  • 1 cup Greek style yogurt 240g
  • 4 level teaspoons instant coffee granules dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling hot water

FOR THE GLAZE

  • 1 cup icing/powdered sugar 125g
  • 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling hot water, cooled

INSTRUCTIONS
FOR THE CAKE

  1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan, and set aside.
  2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
  3. Whisk together the eggs. Add the sugar, and whisk until combined. Add the melted butter, yogurt, and coffee, and whisk until combined. Fold in the dry ingredients.
  4. ..............................


for full recipes please see : marshasbakingaddiction.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel