PUMPKIN SPICE MINI BUNDT CAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE {RECIPE}

First, just in case I miss you tomorrow… HAPPY THANKGIVING!!!  I hope that you all have a wonderful day filled with family and food and love!!   And now.. on to the Pumpkin Spice Mini Bundt Cakes with Cream Cheese Glaze!

Last year when I made the Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes and I told you they were a.maz.ing… I wasn’t kidding!  I was so excited to see the Pumpkin Spice Jello Pudding back in stores this year and I knew I had to make them again!


And since I already wanted to make some, I included them in the list of flavors available for Thanksgiving cupcakes and I had 5 dozen ordered!  Whoo-Hoo!

But as often happens when baking cupcakes, my recipes didn’t work out to the exact amount of cupcakes needed, so I had some extra batter.  What to do… what to do?

Well then I remembered that a fan on Facebook commented that she had made the recipe, but in a bundt pan and used glaze instead of frosting.  Well… a light came on in my head!   I have the most adorable mini bundt pan that I rarely use!

INGREDIENTS
Ingredients:

  • 1 Yellow Cake Mix (I prefer Pillsbury)
  • 1 box of Pumpkin Spice Jello Pudding* (see substitution below)
  • 1 cup of canned pumpkin (not pie filling, just pumpkin!)
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350°. Mix all ingredients and scoop into a cupcake pan (with liners). Bake for 19 minute. Cool completely and top with Cream Cheese Buttercream. Dust with cinnamon.
  2. ...................................


for full recipes please see : rosebakes.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel