Easy Gluten-Free Blueberry Banana Muffins {Dairy-Free and Refined Sugar Free Option}

We eat a lot of bananas in my home, but there is always a few that get a little too ripe for my kid’s liking. So what’s a mama to do? I make gluten-free banana blueberry muffins!

A one bowl wonder that is super easy, you don’t even need a mixer. You can quickly whip up these super moist gluten-free blueberry banana muffins with just a fork and a spoon.

I have also included a dairy-free option to my gluten-free blueberry banana muffin recipe.  My husband, my youngest son, and I are all dairy-free.


I promise it is just as delicious made with the coconut oil or dairy-free butter. Some of my favorite dairy-free alternatives that I like to bake with is almond, cashew or coconut milk. I also like baking with coconut oil or Earth Balance or Smart Balance butter.

Ingredients

  • 2 to 3 very ripe bananas , mashed
  • 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter , or 1/3 melted coconut oil or Smart Balance butter for dairy-free option
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour (I like Pillsbury gluten-free flour)
  • 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum , leave out if your flour already has it in it
  • Pinch salt
  • 1/2 cup sugar , or 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup for no refined sugar option
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon lemon peel (optional)
  • 2 large eggs , beaten
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 1/2-1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries , add as much or as little as you like

Instructions

  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
  2. Use baking cup liners or cooking spray for the muffin tin.
  3. In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth.
  4. Add the baking soda and stir to combine with the mashed bananas. Allow the mixture to sit for 1 to 2 minutes.
  5. ....................................


for full recipes please see : www.mamaknowsglutenfree.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel