Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins (Paleo and Dairy Free)

This past week it’s been really starting to feel like fall with the leaves changing color and the cooler weather! When I came back from the local apple orchard, I wanted to make a dessert that incorporated the fresh apples I picked, using a recipe that would be simple and quick to make. I thought I would try experimenting with making some gluten free apple cinnamon muffins and they came out amazing!

These muffins are not only gluten free, but also paleo friendly, dairy free, and made with coconut flour.


In the fall, I usually make mostly pumpkin desserts, but want to try something different this year. I considered making an apple pie, but since I didn’t have too much time this weekend, making these gluten free apple cinnamon muffins worked out even better because they were so fast to make!

They took less than 10 minutes to put together and left my house smelling amazing from the fresh apples and cinnamon!

Ingredients:

  • 2 apples
  • 1/2 cup coconut flour
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil
  • 4 organic eggs
  • 1/4 cup raw honey
  • 1 tablespoon cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
  • 1/4 teaspoon sea salt

Directions:

  1. Mix all the ingredients except the apples and cinnamon in a large bowl.
  2. Set the mixture aside. Then cut the apples into small pieces. I cut mine into about 1/2 inch pieces.
  3. Then take about a tablespoon of cinnamon and mix it in with the apple pieces, until they are all covered in it.
  4. Prepare your muffin tins or you can use paper muffin cups like I did. Take about a tablespoon of batter and put it at the bottom of the muffin cup.
  5. ....................................


for full recipes please see : www.healthextremist.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel