Easy Boston Cream Poke Cake

 This is one of my husband’s favorite desserts of all time.

When I told him I made it for him, I could see pure happiness on his face.  So that made me happy too! Not to mention, he gobbled most of it up on his own in three days.  I did manage to get a few nibbles too, thank goodness I did when I did!

I made it for him though, so by rights, he should get most of it, right?

I could argue…but sometimes it’s just better to let it go and move on like it never happened.


Boston Cream Poke Cake… It’s a very simple, luscious dessert.  Best part besides eating it, is it’s really hard to mess up this recipe, because it’s super simple to make.

It takes a cake mix, pudding and frosting and we can’t forget the pokes.  After all, it is a poke cake!

For more poke cakes, you should check out this Strawberry Creme Passion Poke Cake! {True Luv}, this Reese’s Peanut Butter Devil’s Food Chocolate Poke Cake and this Sinful Triple Chocolate Fudge Poke Cake. Of course if you want a whole slew of them, you will love all 25 Dreamy Pudding Poke Cakes You Shouldn’t Live Without!

Ingredients

  • 1 box yellow butter recipe cake mix
  • 2 small boxes French Vanilla instant pudding
  • 1 tub chocolate frosting

Instructions

  1. Bake cake as directed on the box in a 9x13 baking pan.
  2. Prepare the pudding as directed on the box.
  3. While the cake is still warm, use the end of a wooden spoon to poke holes randomly through the cake about an inch apart.
  4. Spread the pudding over the cake, pushing it into the holes.
  5. Refrigerate for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
  6. .............................


for full recipes please see : www.thebakingchocolatess.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel