2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies

These 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies are simple and delicious. They’re also lower in calories…as long as you don’t frost them!

Yep, we’re going with another 2 ingredient recipe today.


2 ingredient Pumpkin Cookies.

What can I say, I love a theme!

This one came from a comment left on my Soda Can Cupcake post…

The commenter (Corrie Alexa) said if you combine a Spice Cake mix and a can of pumpkin you can make a cake.  WHAT THE?!?

I woudn’t have believed it a week ago, but after my soda and cake mix experiment, I won’t put anything past the magic-ness that is boxed cake mix.

Another bonus to the 2 ingredient thing is that it’s lower in fat, which apparently people are all concerned about fat and calories these days, so yeah…

Ingredients

  • 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
  • 1 box spice cake mix

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350°
  2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
  3. Mix your pumpkin and cake mix together in a medium bowl until there are no more lumps.
  4. ..........................


for full recipes please see : cookiesandcups.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel