21 Easy Valentines Day Treats to Make

If you still dont know what to make for Valentines Day, then how about making some sweet and delicious cake bite treats? I have made these pretty Valentine cake bites today.

I had some chocolate cake from the Pingu Christening cake in my freezer. Together with some chocolate ganache I rolled the crumbled cake into bite size treats. Remember when you make the cake bites, not to make them too big.

I could have used a chocolate coating on the cake bites but I just love the look of poured fondant icing on cakes. Poured fondant icing is time consuming to work with. So make sure that you dont rush while making them.


When I cover cake bites with poured fondant icing I prefer to use the same method as when I cover Petit Fours. Remember to give the fondant icing more color when you use a dark cake and less color (if you like) for “white” cake. I used a pink pale color and it barely shows on the photos. Next time I will remember to give it more color.

I piped a royal icing “swirl” and placed a pink gum paste heart on top. I used lustre dust on the hearts aswell for extra shimmer.

Happy Caking!

Louise

for full recipes please see : cakejournal.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel