EASY BREAKFAST MUFFINS WITH A HASH BROWN CRUST

I’ll be honest, I hate making breakfast. I love eating breakfast, but I hate making it. It just seems like it gets in the way of starting your day. I’d much rather sleep in for a few more minutes and have a breakfast I can just pop in the microwave and eat on my way to doing bigger and better things.

These breakfast egg muffins are just that. Make them once on Sunday and eat them all week long. And they’re good enough that I don’t even get sick of eating them, which seems to happen with food for me a lot when I eat it over and over again.


They’re also one of my go-to recipes anytime I’m hosting a brunch. And a baby shower and let’s be realistic, anytime I can get away with making them. Because who wouldn’t love hash brown muffin cups for breakfast!

Ingredients

  • For the hash brown crust:
  • 1 20 oz shredded hash browns (or frozen, thawed and strained)
  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp pepper
  • 1 tsp dried parsley
  • 3 cloves minced garlic
  • 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1 Tsp olive oil
  • For the egg mixture:
  • 12 eggs
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 cup shredded Mexican blend (or your other favorite) cheese
  • 12 slices crispy bacon cut up into bite-size pieces
  • 3/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 1 1/2 tsp dried parsley

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Spray two 12 cup muffin tins with non-stick baking spray.
  3. ............................


for full recipes please see : www.playpartyplan.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel