EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE

Easy Breakfast Casserole has hash browns, ham, cheese, and eggs.  This hash brown breakfast casserole can be made overnight.  Perfect for Christmas breakfast!

Seriously, it took me longer to preheat my oven than it did for me to prepare this egg casserole.  I used frozen hash browns, shredded cheese, and cubed ham.  So, the only real prep work that I had to do was crack open the eggs.


This casserole will feed a crowd.  It makes 12 portions.

It would be perfect around the holidays since you only need to spend about 5 minutes in the kitchen putting it together.  Then, just let it bake.

Ingredients
24 oz. frozen hash browns -about 8 cups
16 oz. cubed ham
8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese -shredded
12 large eggs
1 cup milk -I used skim
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
cooking spray

Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Add the frozen potatoes, ham, and cheese to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper (I use the same bowl from step 1).

for full recipes please see : https://www.thewholesomedish.com/easy-breakfast-casserole/

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel