Monkey Bread Muffins Recipe! {Just 5 Ingredients}

I love working during tax season, because I get to bake all I want and then have people to give it away to!  We don’t have to eat all of it by ourselves 🙂  Everyone seems happy with the arrangement. They get treats, I don’t get stuck with all the goodies! Last week my boss requested Monkey Bread.  I think his wife has him on a diet and he wanted some sweets… ha ha!

Monkey bread is so easy to make, but seems to make too much, so I decided to try making it into muffins.  {this recipe can be used for a regular batch of monkey bread also} These were so good for breakfast!  And I think next time I will make a cream cheese frosting to drizzle on the top and make them more like a cinnamon roll muffin!


Ingredients

  • 36 ounces Refrigerated Biscuit Dough {3 packages, 12 ounces each}
  • 1 cup of granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
  • ½ cup raisins (optional)

Instructions

  1. Heat Oven to 350 degrees. Put Foil Liners into muffin tin (I figured foil would be better than paper)
  2. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag. Cut biscuits into thirds, and then cut into smaller pieces. Shake biscuit pieces in plastic bag and add all pieces to 1 muffin cup.
  3. .............................


for full recipes please see : thefrugalgirls.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel