EASY NO-BAKE S’MORES BARS

I’m usually like the last person on the planet to get excited about a no-bake dessert. I love to bake! What’s so hard about turning on the oven?

I actually find the process of making cakes, cookies, and pies relaxing. Before I had Owen, I would often come home from work, pour myself a glass of wine, and bake brownies as a way to unwind.

But today I’m really, really excited to share this recipe. Imagine fudge crossed with cookie dough crossed with s’mores. Got that?


Lately I’ve been thinking I need to start a social calendar. Not that we’re jet setters or anything (far from it) but it’s hard to remember all the play dates, birthday parties, and dinners we have planned. I scrolled through my iPhone this morning and realized that every weekend in June is already booked up.

Ingredients

  • 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup packed light brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1 cup whole wheat flour (or all-purpose flour)
  • 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt (such as fleur de sel) or 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
  • 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows

Instructions

  1. Line a 13-x-9-inch baking pan with foil or parchment so it extends up the sides and spray lightly with nonstick spray.
  2. In a stand mixer (or a large bowl with a handheld mixer) beat the butter, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the graham cracker crumbs, flour, and salt. Beat in the condensed milk. With a wooden spoon, stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips and 1 cup of the marshmallows.
  3. ..................................


for full recipes please see : turniptheoven.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel