KETO PUMPKIN MUFFINS WITH A CREAM CHEESE SWIRL

This Keto Pumpkin Muffins with a Cream Cheese Swirl Recipe is going to be a go-to treat or breakfast in the fall.  Pumpkin spice season hits, and this is a must in your recipe list!  So easy, yummy, and perfect for that craving!

When I posted my Low Carb Pumpkin Bread, I had no idea how popular it would be. I knew my family loved it, but everyone has different tastes, so you just don’t ever know what will happen when you publish a new recipe. I’ve gotten tons of incredible feedback. Mostly, I’ve heard that it’s not eggy at all or dry like most Keto or Low Carb bread.


I thought I’d change it up the recipe a bit to make Low Carb Pumpkin Muffin by adding a swirled cream cheese mixture to the batter and making a couple of other minor adjustments to the recipe. We all loved how it turned out! In fact, this morning for breakfast, my 19-month-old couldn’t get enough. She ate two muffins and asked for more.

Ingredients

  • For the Muffins:
  • 5 eggs
  • 1/2 cup coconut oil melted or use liquid coconut oil
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioners
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • For the Filling:
  • 3 oz cream cheese room temperature
  • 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
  • 1 1/2 tablespoon Swerve Confectioners
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Instructions

  1. Melt coconut oil and butter. ( I have started using liquid coconut oil for baking). 
  2. Beat eggs, swerve, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
  3. Add coconut oil and butter to the mixture and mix well. 
  4. Add coconut flour, salt, and baking powder to other ingredients then mix thoroughly and set aside. 
  5. ..................................


for full recipes please see : kaseytrenum.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel