Keto Reuben Wraps

Every year my family gets together for St. Patrick day to enjoy corned beef and cabbage! Since I started keto it is one of the few holidays I get to eat the same thing as everyone else! Well not the potato, carrots, onions…. ok so guess not the same as everyone else.. One Problem, Left overs… so as much as I love corned beef I do miss those great left over Reuben sandwiches. So this year.. I present my KETO Reuben Wraps!


Ingredients

  • 12 oz Corned Beef Shredded
  • 12 oz Sauerkraut
  • 6 oz Swiss Cheese Sliced
  • 6 tbsp Cream Cheese optional
  • 6 Leaves Cabbage

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven 400f
  2. Use tongs to dip individual Cabbage leaves in boiling water about 30 seconds. (pat dry with cloth or paper towel)
  3. ..............................

for full recipes please see : badtuber.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel