Savory Keto Bread Recipe

I’ve had so much fun in my kitchen making this Savory Keto Bread Recipe! I can’t wait for you to try it. I plan to use this recipe for so many different things. I’ve already made croutons out of it for Keto Stuffing! What a hit that was!!

This savory Keto bread recipe has the best texture out of all the bread I’ve ever tried.  I would say it’s the closest to real bread that I’ve ever tasted!  I’m really enjoying my Ketogenic lifestyle.  It’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle for me.


If you are new to the Ketogenic Diet and want to start, read this article:  Simple Way to Start the Ketogenic Diet

Ingredients

  • 2.5 cups almond flour
  • 1/4 cup coconut flour
  • 1/2 cup Kerrygold butter
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 8 whole eggs set out at room temperature
  • 1 tsp Rosemary seasoning
  • 1 tsp Sage seasoning
  • 2 tbs Parsley seasoning
  • 1.5 tsp baking powder

Instructions

  1. In a medium-size bowl, cream together the 1/2 cup of butter and 8 oz of cream cheese until it’s a smooth consistency.
  2. Add the 1 tsp Rosemary, 1 tsp Sage, and 2 tbs Parsley seasonings to the mixture and whip it until it’s fully combined.
  3. Add the eggs and continue mixing the batter until it’s smooth.
  4. ......................................


for full recipes please see : www.isavea2z.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel