PUMPKIN CUPCAKES

I’m ready for pumpkin, apples, cinnamon, caramel, you name it, I’m ready to bake it, starting with these pumpkin cupcakes with caramel cream cheese frosting!  I always feel like if I just start baking for fall, fall will come.  Fall is my favorite time of the year, probably like spring in colder climates – finally a break from our heat and a return to being outdoors.  I love everything about fall, especially  the fabulous flavors.  This weekend I made one of our all time fall favorites, pumpkin cupcakes with caramel cream cheese frosting.  If you love pumpkin, put these on your baking list.  They are DELISH!

A few years ago we were having family over and I made a pumpkin cake.  At the last minute I decided to drizzle some caramel sauce on it while it was still hot, like a poke cake, and it became legendary in this house.


My daughter still talks about that cake two years later.  The combo of pumpkin and caramel goes together so wonderfully, especially if you add the caramel sauce while the cake is hot, it sort of just seeps into the pumpkin cake.   So if we can do it with cake, we can do it with cupcakes!

Ingredients
Cupcakes

  • 1 standard size box spice cake mix I typically use Duncan Hines
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 cup canned pumpkin
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • Frosting
  • 1 pkg. 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup butter softened
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 3 1/2 - 4 cups powdered sugar
  • 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping sauce
  • Pinch of salt
  • Optional
  • Extra caramel sauce for drizzling onto cake and/or on to frosting.

Instructions
Cupcakes

  1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Place 24 cupcake liners in cupcake pans.
  2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, water, eggs, oil, pumpkin and cinnamon. Once all ingredients are combined, mix on medium speed for two minutes.
  3. ...........................


for full recipes please see : www.lovefromtheoven.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel