THE BEST CRANBERRY ORANGE BREAD RECIPE

It all started when my mom convinced me to try mixing cranberry juice into my orange juice. The tart flavor of the cranberry perfectly balances the sweetness of the orange. Cranberry orange juice is still my favorite drink, but it’s gone far beyond just juice now.

I absolutely love the tartness of cranberries and how they can complement a sweet salad, baked good, or even soup so well. They’re amazing in these cranberry orange bites and in this strawberry spinach salad.


This cranberry orange bread recipe is actually one from one of my good friends Kristin. She made it for a baby shower we hosted together a few years ago, and I knew I had to have it. She so graciously shared it with me, and I’ve made this cranberry bread every year for the past eight years!

Ingredients

  • 4 cups flour
  • 2 tsp baking soda
  • 1 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 cups sugar + 1/4 cup to put on top of the cranberries
  • 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries cut in half
  • 2 Tbs grated orange rind
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup orange juice
  • 1 cup water
  • 2/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts

Instructions

  1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray mini loaf pans with non-stick spray. 
  2. Slice cranberries in half. Top with 1/4 cup sugar then set aside.
  3. Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
  4. In a separate bowl, combine 2 cups sugar, orange rind, and vegetable oil.
  5. ....................................


for full recipes please see : www.playpartyplan.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel