Keto Pizza Rolls

Comfort food has always been something related to bread, don’t you think? A crusty Italian loaf smothered in butter, croutons for a salad, rolls with dinner, french toast, bread pudding and on and on and on. The staple of an American diet has been bread.

But once you decide to be on a low carb diet, standard bread is out of the question which could make anyone feel the loss of that once beloved food. No worries though, I’ve created a ton of low carb bread recipes to make you feel like you’re not missing out on anything!


we all seem to be in unanimous agreement: fathead pizza is delicious. So what about fathead pizza rolls? I think you guys are going to love them just as much as I do!

I’m usually a meatza girl when it comes to satisfying my pizza cravings, but people rave about fathead pizza. I was beginning to wonder if it truly lived up to the hype, so I finally tried it. Oh boy, am I glad I did! It’s like… real pizza. With a bready crust and everything. Seriously, if I ordered a pizza and this was delivered to me, I don’t think I would have even questioned it. Keto meatza is fantastic, but sometimes you just want bready goodness, ya know?

When I shared my Keto Cinnamon Rolls, they went viral immediately! The texture is pretty outstanding and I can’t use the typical almond flour like most low carb bloggers because my youngest son has a tree nut allergy. So coconut flour and sesame flour are the choice of low carb alternatives I’ve been working with and perfecting. Today’s recipe is an adaption on a savory take to my cinnamon rolls. And they are just as good as they look. They will completely fulfill that bread craving and that pizza craving!


Ingredients

  • 170 g pre shredded/grated cheese mozzarella is the best or Edam/mild cheese
  • 85 g almond meal/flour
  • 2 tbsp cream cheese
  • 1 egg medium
  • pinch salt to taste

Instructions

  1. Mix the shredded/grated cheese and almond flour/meal in a microwaveable bowl. Add the cream cheese. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. (see recipe notes)
  2. Stir then microwave on HIGH for another 30 seconds.
  3. Add the egg and salt, mix gently.
  4. Place the keto dough in between 2 pieces of baking parchment/paper (see photos above). Remove the top baking paper/parchment and cut into a rectangle shape.
  5. Spread tomato paste over the prepared dough. Add slices of ham or pepperoni and other favourite fillings. Roll up tightly using the bottom sheet of baking parchment.
  6. Cut into slices and place each one on a baking tray (cookie tray), and bake at 220C/425F for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel