Breakfast Quesadillas

For as much as I love making and creating new recipes, I must admit that, just like most moms out there, there are nights when it’s a real struggle to think of something to make for dinner.

Whenever I’m feeling this way, I usually turn to breakfast for dinner–Brinner! I can count on having all of the ingredients I need to whip up something really easy that my family will love, like these simple Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos, or my favorite 5-minute Blender Whole Wheat Pancakes. (Both recipes are freezer friendly, by the way. So, if you don’t have any time at all you can pull some from the freezer and heat them up for dinner!)


If you’re ever looking for breakfast for dinner recipes JonesBrinner.com has tons, including a few that I can’t wait to try, like these Bacon French Toast Sticks and BLT Breakfast Sandwiches. And if you’re loving the idea of a breakfast quesadilla you should also try these Jalapeño and Canadian Bacon Breakfast Quesadillas.

My kids love quesadillas in any form, but I usually like to add something more than just cheese to them to make them more filling and substantive. These Breakfast Quesadillas are filled with scrambled eggs, cheese, and the tastiest chopped bacon around.

Ingredients

  • 6 slices bacon
  • 6 large eggs
  • salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
  • 8 ounces cheddar cheese , grated or sliced thin
  • 8 large flour tortillas

For serving:

  • salsa, sour cream and guacamole


for instructions please see: tastesbetterfromscratch.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel