(Almost) No-Bake Pineapple Dream Dessert

Summer is officially in full swing at my house. Kids got out of school last Thursday and I lost all of my hair by Saturday. I kid. I kid. Sorta. This is the time of year that working from home has some serious downfalls. On one hand, you want to be Super Mom and plan all these super cool, fun things for your kids so this will be the summer to remember. On the other hand, you HAVE to get work done.

But when you don’t go into an actual office, how do you do that? How do you be a fun Mom, still teach your kids through the summer and make sure they are actually practicing basic hygiene and eating decent food, keep the house straight, get all the chores done (grocery shopping, cooking, etc.) and still keep your sanity, manage a shower and earn a paycheck? I just can’t figure out that balance yet without losing my mind.


And my dishwasher broke yesterday and it’s going to be two weeks before the warranty repair work can be done on it. Summer just started, y’all. I know – first world problems, right? But seriously, if you have any tips on how I can keep it together without totally falling apart mentally – I’d love to hear your tips. Because something has to give at some point, doesn’t it? We can’t possibly be all things to all people at all times and yet we don’t want to alienate all those folks that we love and are more important to us than work and a clean house.

Ingredients
For the crust:

  • 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs divided use
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • For the filling:
  • 4 oz cream cheese (1/2 block), softened
  • 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), room temperature
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping (COOL WHIP), thawed
  • 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained well


for instructions please see: www.thecountrycook.net

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel