Raspberry Streusel Muffins

These Raspberry Streusel Muffins will make for a perfect breakfast or evening dessert. There is nothing better than a warm muffin with streusel topping. This past week, raspberries have been on sale at Aldi for just $0.99 per package. I will admit I purchased quite a few. I knew when I bought them that they would make for a great muffin. The first batch I made into some Raspberry Vanilla Overnight Oats for us to enjoy again since everyone liked those. Then I was ready to make these Raspberry Muffins with delish topping that I pictured when I bought all these raspberries.

Raspberry Streusel Muffins are delicious, super moist and flavorful muffins with rasperries and streusel crumb topping.

I really like to try new recipes, and the really good ones quickly become my kitchen default. Such was the case with Blueberry Muffins With Streusel Crumb Topping which, for one reason or another, simply blew my husband away.


I considered adding a cheesecake twist on these since we have been enjoying a bunch of cheesecake desserts this past few weeks. Something like our Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins, but then decided against it. I wanted the fresh raspberry flavor to really shine through with these.

Maybe it was because he can have them for breakfast without any problems and not ask for something sweet after that. But whatever the reason, for a few days in a row, he is obsessed with looking for “those muffins with crumbs” from me. Why not? But with one little change! Instead of blueberries, this time, my muffins will be filled with beautiful raspberries, fresh from the market!

Ingredients
MUFFINS:

  • 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 cup whole milk
  • 1/2 cup butter, melted
  • 1 large egg, lightly beaten
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen whole unsweetened raspberries, divided

PECAN STREUSEL TOPPING:

  • 1/4 cup chopped pecans
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons butter, melted

Directions

  1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and baking powder. In a small bowl, combine the milk, butter and egg. Stir milk mixture into flour mixture just until moistened.
  2. Spoon about 1 tablespoon batter into each of 12 greased muffin cups. Divide half of the raspberries among cups; top with remaining batter, then remaining raspberries.
  3. For topping, combine ingredients until mixture resembles moist crumbs; sprinkle over muffins. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes; carefully remove from pans. Serve warm.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel