Lightened Up Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie

My early birthday dessert! My birthday is May 27th and we will be home in Philadelphia celebrating Memorial Day and my birthday, so I wanted to share with you what I’ll be making for the special day. I’m also making super moist carrot cake for my Dad – his birthday is the day after mine. This ice cream pie is such an easy dessert and would be a wonderful addition to any summer party. As long as there is a freezer nearby!

What we have here is light peanut butter cup ice cream mixed with fat free Cool Whip, lying in an Oreo cookie crust, ribboned with peanut butter in the center and on top, and sprinkled with Reese’s Pieces. Surely this gorgeous, mouthwatering pie is not diet food, but it’s not like I used full-fat ice cream, right?!


Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Pie is exactly what it sounds like. I made a pie out of peanut butter cup ice cream and Oreo pie crust, and topped it with a couple more DELICIOUS things. Making dessert has never been easier than with this 5 ingredient pie!

I’m obsessed with this easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. There’s so much chocolate, peanut butter, and ice cream mixed in here…what’s not to love?! I topped it with more Peanut Butter Cups, hot fudge, and some Cool Whip. Now I’m in heaven. This ice cream pie is so rich, sweet, and chocolatey. YUM!

There’s no cooking involved with this easy dessert recipe either. Just put everything together and put the pie in the freezer to set. Talk about a no-hassle dessert!

Here’s the ice cream I used. Edy’s is the brand name where I am from, but it is also called Dreyer’s. Any kind of ice cream or frozen yogurt will work in this recipe.

Low fat, full fat, fat-free – and any flavor you wish. You could use vanilla frozen yogurt and chop up some Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and mix those into the ice cream filling. Now that sounds amazing.

INGREDIENTS

  • 1/2 gal. vanilla ice cream softened
  • 3/4 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Topping , divided
  • 1 packaged crumb crust extra-servings size (9 oz.)
  • 1 cup whipped topping

DIRECTIONS
1. Place softened ice cream in large bowl; stir until it looks like soft serve ice cream. Quickly stir in 1/4 cup peanut butter topping. (Do not overmix. You want to see streaks of the topping throughout the ice cream.)
2. Spread ice cream mixture in crumb crust. Cover; freeze 6 to 8 hours or until firm. Serve with remaining peanut butter topping. Garnish with whipped topping. Makes 8 servings.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel