PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE SWIRL MUFFINS

Pumpkin “season” is quickly coming to a close with it’s last big day on Thursday. I am already morning it’s loss.

I decided I had to end this season with a bang — so I made a double batch of these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins.

I absolutely love every thing pumpkin flavored and I am not ready to put it away for a whole year.

To be honest, I always buy a couple of extra cans of pumpkin and hide them in the pantry for a fun surprise during the Summer.


It helps hold me over till Fall comes around again!

INGREDIENTS
MUFFIN:

  • 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin (pure pumpkin puree)
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract

CREAM CHEESE SWIRL:

  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg yolk
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place paper baking cups into muffin pan. Set aside.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt until well combined. Set aside.
  3. In large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, sugar and brown sugar.
  4. ...............................


for full recipes please see : thenovicechefblog.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel