homemade eggless chocolate brownies

I have a confession to make. I have never got a brownie recipe right. Till now. So if you don’t trust me with this one I understand. But before you go away, just take a look at these fudgy, cakey, chocolatey homemade eggless brownies and tell me you can walk away from this deliciousness. I thought so. Since I have never been able to get brownies right, it’s all the more reason for you to know that the one that I actually post here will be full proof!

The other day, Karan who is my boisterous, close friend asked me some technical questions about brownies. Something about making the cakey ones fudgy or vice versa. It’s real embarrassing for a food blogger to admit that they don’t know how to bake the simplest baked item in this world. I almost hid my face, but thankfully we were whatsapping. What can I do if those brownies are one disaster after another, and I had no hope with this batch too.

Icing on the cake, I was trying to master an eggless version. Ugh. I’m not too proud of myself guys, but it’s that time of the year. My Indian friends here would understand. So while all things animal produce are not to be touched, I decided I couldn’t make that stop me. And here we are. Some research, some testing and I think I’m happy. Because these were extra chocolatey, cakey and slightly fudgy too. That’s the combination I can’t stop stuffing my face with. Umm midway through that sentence I had to get up and break off a bite. Or two



Baaaaidaaawaaaaaaay I have more exciting news to share, apart from these amazing brownies. My new look — of course! What do you guys think? It was a moment of insanity and a case of massive hair fall that led to this desperate attempt at looking cool, but I think I’ve pulled that off nicely enough, don’t you? Denver absolutely adores it and can’t get enough of running his hand through my non-existent hair, plus zeeerrrooo maintenance. Considering how my haircare routine stops at shampooing, I’m thrilled with this! My stylist has reached best friend status in my life now, and you can’t borrow him because he’s a cutie and was totally game about listening to me crib about my hair for half an hour! I think I should make a batch of brownies for him. How did I not think of that earlier?

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup All Purpose Flour (or Maida)
  • 1 cup Sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon Salt
  • 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
  • 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
  • 1/2 cup Butter (melted)
  • 3/4 cup Yogurt
  • 1 tablespoons Milk
  • 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
  • 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (optional)
  • 1/4 cup Walnuts (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 180C/350F
  2. Line an 8X8 inch baking dish with parchment paper or aluminium foil, and brush all sides with butter.
  3. .............................................

for full recipes please see : myfoodstory.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel